Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Last Shark Proper Ending

On the Japanese VHS Release of The Last Shark,ALL underwater scenes were to dark to know what was going on.In the Grand Finale of the film,the main character,Peter Benton jumps into the water with a detonator then the shark blows up!Or at least thats what few people can tell.I have done some editing with the Swedish DVD Release and the Japanese VHS Release and combined them together to FINally make the proper ending to The Last Shark aka L'ultimo Squalo!

These videos are from my own sources,not a bootleg or download



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I was wondering what the hell had happened to the shark at the end because the video I saw was SO DARK, like you said above. I had to re-watch the part and guessed that he must have detonated an explosive that was on the "Quint"-like character's body. Now I can actually see the shark's head get blown off! My life in now almost complete.. Again thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. save bruce!!!!! i agree!!! i just bought my husband 2 cool jaws shirts for christmas. here's the links if anyone is interested. there were a few designs. i think there were under the movies catagory.

    http://stores.ebay.com/commonstitch?_trksid=p4340.l2563

    ReplyDelete